Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sonic stuff & and a kind-of-calendar

This is my attempt of creating yet another "proper blog".
Also, my attempt of a - well, a version of a - christmas calendar.

Yeah right. Nice try, anyway!

Momentary mood:
Sleepy-head. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey. And buried alive with cowboy boots and some kung fu-tricks. Ok, enough about that.

Quote of the day:
"Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks; hmmm, nice, but could be a little more sonic?!"- Capt. Jack Harkness. Friend of the Doctor and head of Torchwood and a terrible charmer. What a hunk! LOL!

Music of the day:
Elton John - Greatest Hits - lalalalala someone saved my life tonight lalala *piano tune-in* mhmhmhm...and don't go breaking my heart! NO! Lalala...

Nick of the day:
As NOT seen anywhere. Just popped up in my head, honestly. "Hostess of the heartbreaker's hotel". Kinda cool. Oh, must have been listening too much to Suzie Quatro. Who is my hero, by the way. ONE of my heroes. And she's definately the toughest, slyest, smartest chick of rock'n'roll! No-one compares to Suzie!

Movie of the day:
"The Queen" - at the local theatre, fine seats and a good experience all over...Since everyone else is praising Helen Mirren, and quite right too, I'll give some credit to another actor as well. Michael Sheen, as Tony Blair, sheer brilliance from beginning to end, and he isn't ugly...! I missed Brian May, though, litterally speaking and on the roof! Haha!

Fact of the day:
There is hardly any way you can watch a current british movie or TV series without - at some point - encountering David Tennant. Seriously, the man is EVERYWHERE! Someone's probably damn happy about that, too. See, me - I'm not *too* fond of him. He succeeded Christopher Eccleston, which is never a fortunate thing, and which I won't ever forgive him for, and that sort of left him with little chance in the first place. But he IS a great actor, I must admit. And I warmed up to him throughout series 2, since he did do a wonderful job. But nothing compares to Chris either...sadly!

Book of the day:
Having finished my exams, I'm not reading school-related, factual literature anymore, but I have yet to start Cecelia Ahern's "P.S. I love you". I still look forward to reading - a lot - I just haven't found the time. YET, that is.

Food of the day:
I dig chocolate. Dig and dig in. But also, I have to say, roastbeef. Lovely. And cakes. My God, I love cakes. It's an addiction. Not a healthy one, but from time to time, pleasure by far overcomes and outruns health. And I am tempted to believe THAT is, in itself, essentially *healthy*!

Most encountered word of the day:
"Sex". Funny thing. Apart from frequently meeting the face of this certain, suit-wearing guy with glasses and a strange smile, I have a tendency to discover the word "sex" in the strangest of places. Not like I'm obsessed with it, OR particularly interested in searching around for it, I just...find it; in different situations, different contexts, sometimes totally out of place. I'm stalked by "sex", how funny does *that* sound?!

Oh, well. I just can't do this, now, can I? Haha!! :) But it's kind of a fun experience, though. Maybe I'll try again later! AND - it's a very original christmas calendar, isn't it? Adding the copyright then, just in case...! COPYRIGHT SCARAMOUCHE, ALL RIGHTS SERVED!!!

NOW: as for the appropriate ending/finale/whatever...here goes!
"Luvya, everyone, weeeheee, I'm like sooo internet-freak and super-uptodate and really hot and trendy, yeah? I should really start videoblogging on youtube soon, too, because I have this *need*, see, to express my feelings and stuff. To really communicate and spread a message to the world, to tell people about me and my life, and my friends, and depict my life, sort of, just show people what I'm doing in the evenings, yeah, because I have like sooo much important to talk about and tell to people and I believe that everyone's like soooo unique and that's the important message we, as bloggers, can emphasize and make the people of this planet understand, and I'm soooo into deep shit now, hihihihihi, and maybe I'll stop wearing panties when I go out on the town, like Britney and Paris, and see what THAT leads to, yeah? They're like soooo trendsetters, though, really - I mean, sooo cool chicks, though, and I luuuuv the sassy bitchy loook, see?"

PARENTAL ADVISORY: BAD ROLEMODELS. INDEED.

No comments: