Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Little Pipette

Dedicated to the coooooolest 60's-
looking girl-pop group that ever
came out of Great Britain...YO!!!

[By Scaramouche the Po(t)et]

In the end, there's only one thing
that mastters; making sure that
when the music stops, you have
something to replace the silence
with, for silence is uncomfortable,
my parents always proved, and I
learnt to protect my integrity, and
organize my leisure, in order never
to wake up and find my bed or kitchen
empty, because there is nothing worse
than lacking human presence around,
I know, for when the music stops, and
they are not dancing anymore, there is
no life left in my life and I hate having
not a shit to prove and not a shit to
say, I want to hum and I want to
move and I want to groove, gotta
get out and get it done, sit here and
rot is for any girl but a girl like me!

No comments: