Saturday, February 17, 2007

Celebrating an old friend!

It's late. But I am a night person. That means the day isn't over, officially, until I go to bed. And I'm not in bed...yet. That also means that this message still counts as having been posted yesterday, although its being a quarter past one in the morning suggests it's techinally yesterday's news. However; the following is still on imdb, on the front page too, picture and all, so it does count.

Anyway! What I wanted to say was:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON!

Turning...43 on the 16th of February.
Nice man, nice actor, nice (former) job!

Being...of course...My Doctor, personal favourite that is, and everyone's Number Nine. Also infamous for his personification of Leo in "Jeg er Dina" and for being a true badass-hero, trying to kill off both Nicholas Cage and his "brother" (Giovanni Ribisi) in "Gone in 60 Seconds". In a very cruel way, too, as it were. But what a villain! My hopes are, that Chris one day will recreate that stylish, evil character and gain a part in a Bond-movie. How cool would that be?! That being said, whatever the man does it usually ends up brilliant. 'Scuse me; FANTASTIC! Chris is Fantastic! And Doctor Who's newly-retrieved success is, without wonder, much thanks to this man. If it hadn't been for his interpretation, his plotting the future course of -and laying an amazingly complex and interesting, basic foundation for - The Doctor, I doubt anyone would have had faith in the series' durability - and credibility! And, of course, without him I wouldn't have started watcing Doctor Who in the first place, and it wouldn't have become so dear to me - plus I would never have discovered what a marvellous actor Chris REALLY is. Not just good like I new he was, but absolutely gorgeous and talented and charming. Love, now! Hence...many happy returns, manye good luck-wishes, and hope to see him on the telly soon again!

And remember, furthermore, that: An apple a day keeps The Doctor away, which is why I'll never eat apples again!

No comments: