Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thoughts streaming

Don't get to write so much these days, I'm soooo busy and my head is just filled with thousand thoughts and ideas and obligations, duites that must be executed and business that must be attended too, school-stuff that must be written and books that must be read...pretty interesting but equally exhausting! Funny, though, how it seems to me that the more I have to do the more I actually get done...

Anyway, in the midst of all this, I at least managed to sort together a small piece of stream-of-consciousness, mind-reading, inner monologue, blabla, experimental poetry...rest home for a troubled mind and very healthy to get frustration out of my system, etc. Have perhaps watched too many bizarre movies; "Thirteenth Floor" was amazing, however! I mean, it might be a Matrix-inspired, low-budget, cult-scifi-time travel-apocalyse-thingy, but it was soooo cool! And it reminded me of "Strange Days", which is genuinly promising, because I really love that movie and anything with that same use of colours and meddling with time and spaces and featuring Vincent D'Onofrio can't be bad, in my opinion. In my humble-jumble-thumble opinion. It's like my mama always says; enjoy the good things of every day. And eat your spinach. I do and I don't.

And here goes:

"For my friend in the elevator" -
trying out some new stuff again
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, who thinks too much and drinks too little (?) and hits her head against the walls repeatedly, a little much too often.

if I should make a list of things that make we want to squeeze you hold you crush you with my love I'd be a thousand years too late I'd never be along or gone I'd be so stuck but still inspired I'd be here but over there and all my consciousness retired I'd be shaken stirred and broken I'd be sleepy yet awake and that's the things you're doing to me that's the state you put me into that's the craziness you inflict that's the moment that I see you I go boom and body shaking I'd be jumping I'd be screaming but I don't I just go quiet and I stare I glare I whisper and I sniff and sigh and listen you might thing I'm such a nutter but the truth is I'm a sucker if I could I'd suck you dry love for whatever you can be I would give all I have to own and thus I'd kill to know you better and I'd die to see you often and I'd love to have you love me but I realise we're strangers so come closer don't stay shy love and I'll show you what I'm made of what the two of us could be and what the two of us must never so forgive my small intrusion and pardon my strong confusion but I'm tired won't be begging though I can't help go on nagging I'm a preacher for attention won't you see me won't you hear me won't you read my list of things that make me fall onto my knees and make me squeeze you make you love me make me love you always love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Endelig har jeg skjønt det - det er spinaten som gjør deg til en inderlig god poet..............