Wednesday, February 28, 2007

it ain't easy

...and no-one ever said it was, either.
that's the morale, if there be any.

"Somebody's Voice" -
for all those who needs someone to listen

By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, who's often offered a hand to hold

myself
is a pretty fucked up place to be
sometimes

just like mine
is a pretty fucked up way to live

that's what the merciless claim
he claims it with disdain
says it pesters him to reside within his shell
he is unarmed

and life's a toil, my friend
when you are weak
most undeservedly so

and your existence is a troll
takes you to the limit
and beyond bearable, you fail

yourself
is a pretty fucked up example, to see
sometimes

just like yours
is a pretty fucked up tale to tell

although I know I must
for when I hear, and when I'm informed
my boldnesses come to an abrupt end

I pat your shoulder, when you sleep
I am the other, whom you wish you heard
I order you to fight, when you feel small

I looked upon myself, I say don't sink
don't hang your head and don't surrender
to whatever's close, available, whatever's dark

it helps,
disclosed I found an open mind
but was it yours or was it mine
how should I know, when we are one?

'Cos me
I'm a pretty fucked up case, it seems
sometimes

And
I need somebody's voice

No comments: