Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Brian May; more than just the world's greatest guitarist!

Just needed to add one more thing;

Checked Brian May's brilliant soapbox, as I regularly do - I mean; of course! Being a huuuuge fan and all! - and I discovered that he had posted some updates...Brian is, as everyone should know, a great writer - and a man who dares to speak up and express his opinions, even though it makes him heavily exposed and thus vulnerable... What a wonderful person he truly is! I hope he knows how his fans admire him for his enthusiasm and his sincerity; it always takes courage to be open-hearted and reveal one's most inner thoughts! Anyway, he has now gone political - and this will for certain bring about some reactions... Controversial? Certainly! Correct? Decide for yourself! I myself think he is... But that's just my opinion!

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

Look for the 29th of September. The long essay. He just said this thing about the world today, in the beginning, about which I totally agree. I won't quote him here, without his permission, so read for yourself guys! And remember; it makes any person trustworthy that he or she quotes Star Wars. Respect!! Hehe...I hereby recommend Brian's home page and soapbox-blog to EVERYBODY. (Regardless of Queen-fanship.) Suppose he won't mind...! I do it with the most respect and because he deserve all the publicity he can get... If there is one celebrity spokesman one should listen to, it's Mr. May! Thanks for being such an inspiration! And we're still waiting for that new solo-album... Please take a hint..? :)

Bono, go home. Queen rocks.

*

(Proud and loyal Queen-fan - forever!
Yours faithfully, mademoiselle Scaramouche.

Beelzebulb has a Devil put aside for me.
I sure hope he sings like Freddie Mercury.)

No comments: