Monday, October 23, 2006

"Not exactly the way it was planned (literally)"

"Growth" [just a few months left]
By Scaramouche the po(t)et

I feel like dancing
But I can't
Punching my head against the wall

I feel like singing
But I mustn't
Tossing garbage all around me

Oooh, how sweet, reading books and drinking coffee
Guess we're having fun, for we are always laughing
Dinner's in the oven, come on out and let's get drunk
Honey, go get ready, feeling groovy, spinning wildly

I feel like stepping
But I shan't
Everytime I see you, how I stumble

I feel like crying
But I won't
Everytime I see you I restrain myself

Oooh, how great, reading comics and drinking whisky
Guess we're having fun, for we are always joking
The bun is in the oven, come on out, I can't get drunk
Honey, go get ready, hope you've pakced, I'm feeling dizzy

I feel like screaming
But I daren't
I tried to cover it up, but it didn't work

I feel like quitting
But I - ain't
I try to keep it going and I'll keep it going on

No comments: