Monday, January 15, 2007

Inventer à plaisir

"A matter of evidence"
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, striving to maintain a certain distance to what she writes - and absolutely, completely, totally and utterly NOT succeeding in doing so! ;)

In a flash, my heart leaps out of its casket
Beating wildly, freely
Way ahead of my feet; as I pace, run, quiver
Breathing heavily, really
To hold one's hands down and keep still & quiet
Being totally, completely

And quite simply

Out of my mind and head over heels;
forgotten my senses, all logic, all reason
Out of this world and wholly unsettled;
I never prepared it, foresaw it, predicted

But why to deny,
and how to forget

That I am
Quite simply
In love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Det er her jeg mener at alle andre må også få ta del i og ta inn over seg dine ord..............