Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wake up an insomniac and she'll die

"Dreams delusional"
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, no dope involved.

Don't know what to do
about these dreams
I keep having these dreams
and I can't forget them
Running in crazy circles,
keep repeating themselves

When you see faces, and
recognition hits you
Like a bolt from above,
your guts tells you to run
But your feet are stuck
your legs won't move

A constant full-speed loop,
no rabbitholes to exit out of
You're ten feet tall, and six inches,
but you might shrink into zero
In a split second, as the floor slants
and ain't no floor no more, it's a sea

Roaring seas, in my dreams,
I keep having these dreams
I was trying to get over my nightmares,
yet confusion hit me instead
And now I'm getting lost, where I myself
started off, and I'll be chasing my past

Forever and much longer

No comments: