Monday, July 09, 2007

Getting my test results

So, last time I was reinCARnated into a station wagon - and this time I've gone into gardening! And jewellery! According to the brilliant Blogthings-site, my personality is best represented with the following definitions;

You are a Dark Red Rose

You represent unconscious beauty and deep passion.

Your vibe: sophisticated and worldly

Falling in love with you is: wildly carnal and forbidden

Nice to know! Can't say I aim to disagree either. Mindless summer-joy, naturally, but it's about a...Rose! And I managed to take the test without even having mentioned THE Rose! Plus, I love searching for reasons why I was destined to be passionate about my various obsessions. What did Phantom leave on Christine's grave, everyone? A DARK RED ROSE and a ring! How the contents of this small, small world come together and are connected in the most fascinating ways. Hooray! And this also adds to the completeness, the absolute certification of it;

Your Love Is Represented By a Red Rose

You love passionately and fully, without any reservations. And while romantic love comes easily for you, you also love many people platonically. You are a true romantic, and you always can see the best in people.

And speaking of rings, I just had to get (yet) another one about that particular matter of decisions...I mean; what to choose, what to wear, what do tempt unhappy, despairing, singing Phantoms with? According to the Blogthings-guys:

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Heart Diamond!

You wear your heart on your sleeve, so of course you should also wear it on your ring. A heart diamond is the perfect choice for highlighting your passionate disposition. Only a true romantic can get away with wearing this ring. Luckily, that's you. And only a true romantic can give you this ring, so make sure you find him...!

Could surely fit as part of a flower-shaped diamond bouquet on a ring around my neck, or what? Right now, and I can't help it, I picture myself sweeping the ballroom floors of the Paris Opera House, in the arms of one handsome, red-dressed Ghost. Love these tests. They are so true! And REAL!

'Cause after all, and I quote; "Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate...You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great. One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes. Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with." INDEED! :)

**
More about me, more or less ridiculous and/or sensible and/ord totally strange:

"You" in all cases being, of course, myself. I copied the text directly from the page and added some comments. You might wonder why I find this so horribly interesting - well, mostly because it's scaringly accurate. But how come anonymous computer-moderators in the US know more about my preferences than I do? And, okay, in case you begin to wonder - one mustn't take this too seriously, my enthusiasm thus remains on a level of just plain fun and happy self-confidence building. Edifying for the soul, and improves the otherwise cruel look in the mirror every morning. Sleepy eyes, bad hair day, spots and wrinkles. No good. But this is healthy! So, anyways;

Which planet should I rule, if I could travel in time and space? Answer: You Should Rule Venus! Venus is a mysterious, stormy planet - shrouded in a thick layer of clouds. You are perfect to rule Venus, because you are quite emotional and volatile yourself. Your emotions change as rapidly as the weather on Venus, and both you and the planet are incomprehensible to others. While you are not a logical thinker, you are quite empathetic. You can care for and understand others, but your emotions swirl too quickly to truly understand yourself.

And - probably the most flattering one, in particular for an Augusr child: You Are Fall! (Autumn, that is, for all you Brits) You are: Thoughtful, Expressive, Creative, Poetic, Smart. Similarly, about what Scaramouche Means: S is for Spiritual, C is for Casual, A is for Animated, R is for Rich, A is for Alert, M is for Misunderstood, O is for Overwhelming, U is for Unreal, C is for Cheerful, H is for Hot, E is for Enchanting.

Furthermore, as for what to eat: You Are a Chocolate Cake! Fun, comforting, and friendly. You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality. People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

Your Monster Profile: Ultima Dictator (THE MASTER?!). You Feast On: Hot Dogs. You Lurk Around In: Closets. You Especially Like to Torment: Cops. (Moahaha!)

Whilst; although I claim to be a bit of a geeky girl - You Are (only!) 52% Nerdy. You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd. Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.

And, alright, now I'm SCARED...or just very very very happy! I've really got something to look forward to:

If You Were Born in 2893...



Your Name Would Be: Iara Neyr

And You Would Be: A Time Traveler


No comments: