Monday, July 30, 2007

Phrasal phrenetic

With regard to text further below. I experiment to see things from another, more subtle and rhymed angle, or just babbling, due to my certain way of always attempting to be in, and consistently write about, existence...

"...on the different side"
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, between fake cuts and articles.
Soundtrack: Goldfrapp - esp. the impossibly beautiful "Horse Tears".

Drain my soul, oh wickedness
Embrace me soon, forgetfullness
Kill off impressions of unprincipled
and heinous times, like easy
When we were smacking lonestars,
fresh from wombs, just, unprotected
Dancing to astounding loveliness
sing along to silliness, too groovy
Capture me with ghastly serenades
upon my flesh, contorted in my curls
Entangled in simplicity's selections
Abhorringly unseen, was I discovered
By the forging plenty, I told to reclaim me
Right before they took myself away
And I am engulfed in sideshows
in the midst, in beauty, see me now
Cover me, oh thoughtlessness
Shred me of my purposefullness
Touché; to give me purposes
Imploringly they can amass me
Adore me, for me, exemplary
Taking heed of none, or any scores
May I wilfully pertain to you

**
Must I, inexorably
Be carton of cartoons
Further back obstructed
How funny, someway
I've come to know them
By a truer-bred title

Although said perfect
I see the best that's yet to come
Inside the same
As was for them who aren't there to blame

&
All that's good
All that never could be bad
Was mine
If only for a passing time

No comments: