Sunday, October 21, 2007

Things yet to discover

And, as promised, here's the illustration. Wallpaper-thingie for those os us unlucky enough to have a widescreen-laptop. (They just don't fit. Anything. Whatsoever.) Not necessarily related to the fanfiction only, or specifically, but definately based on the recently re-watched favourite episode, "The Impossible Planet", (of course) and with pictures solely therefrom. Lalala, lots of adverbs; way overused. But fun. Since I'm actually quite content with this. Very simple, in design, but I like the effects. And I loooove transparency. Also, I love Billie Piper's pout. Haha. Oh, she's just the sweetest thing. Being a massive fan of her as an artist, actor and person in general, this is the least I can do. An hommage, in honour of the most legendary shop girl on TV - ever. And the only singer who's ever been able to make a decent switch of performance genres. A heroine for the common man, both Billie and her alias. Rose Marion Tyler; probably the most lovable character that's been created by a script writer. Thanks, RTD! Moreover, further fanfiction might be coming up, in the future. After all, I did enjoy writing it as much as I'd thought. I'll save the "If you talk to Rose, just tell her..."-theme for later, on the other hand, so I have something left to speculate about. How I should arrange it. And avoid breaking down with angst. My oh my. For now, this will have to suffice:

[Click pic to enlarge. Image by Scaramouche, all rights served. Photoshopped and cherished. Thanks to the image stocking at Time & Space and to WHO-transcripts for inspiration and quotes. Much appreciated!]

1 comment:

elgen said...

What a nice pic!!!! Du skrev litt for mye. Vær ikke skuffet (?) hvis eg kan ikke lese alt du vil skrive.