Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Soon will be learning to fly

"Learning Life" - initated writing on the day before, finished writing on the second day after.
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et student, and a ponderer of birth. Written in the company of and in accordance with the melancholy tuned Pink Floyd. (I selskap og samsvar med Pink Floyd, skulle det bety i en noe bedre, opprinnelig og original norsk oversettelse.) A companionship greatly loved. Shine on you crazy diamonds!

I never saw the lights' switching
or the beaming sunrise set
This scary twitch ever on my nerves
like staring into hollow blankness
To meet with shaken energy
the anxiousness of the unfound
That sensory contraction through
my bodily material, when veins are tightened
In narrow alleys, frozen at the prospects
of a dead end story told on impulse
Potentially be stuck in goring impasse
My muscles staggering against the soil
Attempted gasp in order to suspend the fear
the blood may finally run free and fast
I always seek the drive into the wrong lane
although I may well get there where I'm going too
I never see the darkness coming
I shut my eyes before I take the step
And trying hard to be a bolder wanderer
down the zig-zag street of education

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vi føler med stakkers Scaramouche