Monday, April 02, 2007

I want candy!

Autobiographical Poetry
I've been getting proper feedback on my poetry for quite a while, but only now have I started to take real notice of what has been written - and thus, I have started creating response-poems! Directly, and indirectly, related to comments made by YOU - dear readers! - such as the following: "My God, Scara! You, like, eat loads and loads of sweets and that's, like, so unhealthy!" And I thought, well;

"Desirable imprisonment" - the unwill to escape from sweets
By Scaramouche, the po(t)et, who'll probably end up with rotten teeth

you know that I'm so passionate
'bout everything that's chocolate

thus why, my restless wanderer
becomes of you, a ponderer

whenever you see Scara chew
it's all repeat, it's nothing new

the tatse of cocoa in my mouth
it tickles all the way down south

I savour sweetness so much better
when it's a bar of brown, hard fatter!

delicious delirium, that causes pandemonium;
eternal love lasts longer than a single odd millenium

got water running down my chin, now, drivel and I drovel,
I might be too enslaved, though I am unconcerned to grovel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ikke glem at mørk sjokolade er bare sundt.....og veldig godt